Hi everyone! It’s the first day of spring and I’m so excited about this coming summer (as you can probably tell!) I’ve just filmed a quick winter sales/spring haul video, so expect to see that up soon! I’ve also decided to start doing a bit of a ‘monthly favourites’ post, which shows you the products I’ve been absolutely loving over the past month. Some of these are new products and some of them are ol’ faithful’s, but they are all my most loved products for the month.
1. “With Love” by Hilary Duff perfume. I’ve had this perfume in my collection for quite a while now, and up until recently, I’ve hardly ever used it. Over the last month its the one I’ve been finding myself reaching for the most. It’s a very girly, floral perfume which makes it perfect for almost any occasion.
2. Bronze Bombshell self tan by Sugar Baby. Summer’s coming, so I’m getting ready with my absolute favourite fake tan. It smells gorgeous, and applies evenly, and best of all its not orange! This product was actually one of the first I reviewed here on The Lilly Mint Blog, so you can read the full review here
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo. I used to be a Tressemme Dry Shampoo fan, until I discovered Batiste. This product is amazing! It will turn your hair from an oily, flat mess into shiny and voluminous in about 2 minutes flat. Its perfect for those mornings when you don’t have time to wash your hair, or when your roots just need a little help. I use this product every couple of days instead of washing my hair all of the time, and it has made my hair a lot healthier and less oily.
4. Suti Organic Face Oil. I was sent this product by the lovely Jenna at Oh Natural to try out and review for her site. It’s quickly become one of my favourite facial products, and I’ve noticed a vast improvement in the condition of my skin since I started using it. I have less blemishes, and my skin tone is far more even. Head on over to Oh Natural to read my full review of this product, and also to enter the draw to win some!
5. “India” Black Label Lipstick by NYX. I had heard people rave about this colour, and have seen it in so many of Shaanxo’s You Tube videos, that I simply had to try it. The lovely staff at Beauty Bliss, ordered it in for me, and since I received it, it has been on my lips nearly every day! “India” is a pale, peachy pink that really compliments a lighter skin tone. I will be posting up a full review about this lippy soon – so stay tuned!
6. “Pinkerbelle” Matte Lipstick by Wet N Wild. Another lippy that I’ve seen in so many You Tube videos lately, is “Pinkerbelle”. A bright pink, its a really fun summer colour that would suit most skintones. Every time I wear this colour it makes me feel so happy (which is really what a lipstick should do, I think!) I’ve been told its a very close dupe for MAC’s Viva Glam Nicki, and whilst I don’t own the MAC lippy to compare it, the swatches I have seen online look extremely close! Not bad for a $6.99NZD lipstick!
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? Leave a comment below!